Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm going to post a bunch of videos and pictures today, but each one will be a seperate blog. I'm far, far behind in blogging... hoping to catch up right now. So much has happened in the past few months that I've gotta go back to September in my video and picture folders here...

First up: Joe, a member of our cribbage club, who was just week's shy of his 94th birthday, came in first place at a cribbage tournament!





For some reason, my yankee drawl was heavy that night... :)

Joe's a fantastic card player. He was so excited to see the video I made of him that night. After I played it for him on my phone's little screen, it dawned on me that Joe maybe hadn't ever been shown this kinda technology before, because he looked incredibly stunned. I told him I'd be putting him up on the internet, which also made him smile ear-to-ear!

No comments: