Monday, November 03, 2008

One of my favorite things about the day after Halloween is the sounds of Christmas music I like to put on from November 1st until early January... www.accuradio.com has a holiday section of music genres to choose from (under the 'more' button, accuholiday I think it's called) - I have an online buddy who also, like me, enjoys listening to Xmas music year 'round, now and then, sometimes even in the heat of summer (haha!) - there's something hopeful and peaceful about Xmas tunes... joyous and calming. I like doing paperwork or housework to music, and with the happy sounds of Xmas tunes jingling in the background, it just makes me feel like a little elf. :) That's my silly little random post for this great Monday.

Vote yes on Question 1, family and friends who are still in Massachusetts! Make it a really, really GREAT Xmas and New Year by voting to end wasteful spending by Beacon Hill - your government down there is so corrupt - there's so much to fix down there, but starting with ending the state income tax would be a positive first step, for sure.

Love to all of ya -

No comments: