Monday, April 28, 2008

Some other thoughts (and there will be more because this is making more sense to me as it washes over me in peace)

1. I think God realized he was misrepresented in the Bible, and it's why he allowed the creation of the state Constitutions in the USA -

2. Atheists and Agnostics who defend the Constitution are defending the existance of God - just as Christians, Catholics and any other religious sect has -

3. God is actually in each of us - which cracks me up, because I've been thinking it, defending it, and abiding by it and yet denying it for most of my life

4. Governments are severing our connections with each other (more on this next time I blog) as well as with God/Those Principles - but, "Forgive them, Lord, for they know not what they do" - or whatever it was that Jesus said as he was crucified - it's not my job to judge those who are mangling up the Constitution by forgetting to hold up EVERYTHING to the light of the principles/God - it is my job to try to lead by example and with action.

5. God must have been chuckling to himself these past 4 decades as I debated his existance while simultaneously defending it. All morning I've been laughing to myself and at myself, humbled. Hahaha - man, God is a great guy.

6. I can't be the only one who has come to this conclusion - unite. We've got so much work to do.

No comments: