Sunday, June 17, 2007




First dad's day without dad around here on Earth... first thing I did this morning, to brighten the day, was stick up this new shower curtain. Kinda hard to put up a happy monkey shower curtain and be depressed. I was going to put it up last night, but decided today would be the perfect day to start off by gazing at a bunch of silly smiling monkeys. It worked, too, because I immediately felt less sad as I was putting it up.

Now I'm going to embark upon a list of small, happy projects... I'm cleaning Kenny's car for dad's day, as well as my car. Then I'm gonna do some stuff in the backyard with KC, and then we'll go get Kenny's new grill and help put it together. I've got some paperwork/files to do, but I think it'll be a better idea if I wait to do those later this week, because it's a really, really pretty day outside. I think I'll just cook up some goodies for Kenny and the boys.

Just in case there's internet on the other side of life: Happy father's day, Dad! I miss you!

No comments: