Sunday, November 19, 2006

Kenny came in 2nd place at the Scrabble tournament we went to on the last weekend of October. I personally had a horrible batch of games... and don't even want to know what place I took, which was somewhere near the bottom of the list of players (I forget the exact number of players in our division, but it was quite a few.)

None the less, I had a fun time at the tournament, because it's always near Halloween, so I dress up each day in costume. Kenny shot some footage of me trying to fly with my fairy wings on... I almost wipe out, too! Kenny has footage of me running from the top of the hill, with a bunch of kids watching me, which is pretty funny. He said he wanted to put the two pieces together to the Benny Hill theme song, but here's a sneak preview:




I want to write some more blogs, but everybody here is yelling for me to come downstairs to check out the new Wii. So... I'm off the computer for a bit, as after I watch them play for a while, I have to go food shopping and get ready for some company we have coming over for a game of Scrabble later this afternoon.

Will try to put up the other pictures and videos and blogs later on tonight, or later this week.

No comments: