Saturday, November 01, 2008

random random...

I just noticed today that although I do not have a framed picture of my mother in this home, although I do have a picture of my other mom framed and placed where I can greet her every morning, above my computer area, to the left of my father's framed photo (and the framed photo of Gene, along with his autograph and the Board of Selectmen minutes when Gene posed a question to them), are the silk flowers my mother gave me almost 2 decades ago. I guess I really have forgiven her.

Sometimes folks mistaken thoughts or questions or answers as arrogant, when they aren't meant that way at all, and even when the ego takes a gigantic risk at making statements, revealing thoughts or asking certain questions. The risk is being thought of as arrogant and/or crazy. Some folks, I've found, don't mind being considered either.

I think I might be the only person alive to have a play list that has Son of Man's 'Verse 1' followed up by Elliot Smith's 'Say Yes' and then the theme from the Love Boat. Nobody that knows me would think that was weird of me, although they would find it weird, in general. I know other people exist (in droves) who have the same goofy taste in music genres, though. I'm not alone on that, I've found!

One of my favorite things to do with my incarcerated brother is to have him call up and then have me search youtube for him for songs he's not heard in decades - we pretty much figure that his first 2 months out of prison will be spent as a 'youtube addict' :)

The calendar I have for 2008 is one of my favorites ever - the pictures on it are a great colletion of interesting artwork, like November's 'Self Potrait as Revealed by Trash' where Tim Gaudreau, who just happens to live in New Hampshire as I now do, took photos of his trash every day for a year.

Every day I feel more and more alive and excited and full of clarity about where things are going, future wise. I'm positive, though, that things are going to get worse, nationally and globally, prior to things getting much, much better. It almost seems to be a part of things getting better, like an aspect of an equation that has to happen before human beings can conclude anything logical and compassionate.

The one thing I am recently livid about is John Adamn's exclusion of the unalienable/inalienable right to one's own charity and/or good will towards mankind. I guess what bothers me most is I know it must have come to his mind that it was a write that should be established in his writing with the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, but I can't prove he knew - I only suspect it. If he'd done that, it would have clearly defined the one right that seperates as well as protects a Constitutional Republic from a Democracy (constitutional democracy or otherwise.) It is because of this conclusion I've come to that I am writing up a personal Constitution for myself that I intend to abide by personally. I know this sounds crazy. It probably sounds a little bit arrogant, too. It's not meant to be either, and I know a man who has spent decades with people thinking that about him, and he didn't mind either - and neither do I. Because I am positive that it's peaceful, I'm positive that it's logical and I am positive that I have no other choice but to abide by universal law, truth and my findings.

I have great pictures of the house that I hope to blog soon. :)

No comments: