Monday, July 28, 2008



*~*~ me at my favorite new place in New Hampshire ~*~*

Well, this picture about sums up "how are you liking New Hampshire?"

What I was thinking:

1. lily pads are incredibly beautiful.

2. I bet this place looks awesome in the autumn and even better in the winter time.

3. wishing my dad could be here to see it, too.

4. looking back on all of the choices and decisions that led up to this moment between November of 2007 and right then, July 26th, 2008. I'm still working on making peace with some of the decisions, but I know for sure I am where I am supposed to be, absolutely, and without doubt.

5. I'm glad Kenny took the job he had to take in order for us to be approved for and financially be able to pay off two mortgages until the house on Cape Cod sold (which it finally did, whew!) If he'd tried to start up his own business, as he wanted to do, we would have had to have waited for about a year to be approved. Even though it wasn't what the initial plan was for either of us, sometimes things just happen for a reason, and what you think is a 'hard choice' is actually something that potentially is going to put you 'where you belong.' I love, love, love working where Kenny and I work, because of the location, the people and the flow of the job, which is just like ripples in the pond - steady and calming. He and I do make a good team.

6. One day, in the fall, I want to take a boat ride on the pond at high noon and just listen to leaves falling on the water and the sound of the oar touching the water. I want to be wearing braids, like I am in this picture, and be the Indian girl I'm not but have always wanted to be. Yeh, I'm a little nutty like that. :)

No comments: